I figured out that the Cinnamon Spice Pancakes from my book Mediterranean Paleo Cooking also make this wonderful Keto diet waffle recipe. I adapted the recipe slightly but it is basically the same, just omitting the cinnamon. Adding the raspberry sauce to this Ketogenic Diet Waffle Recipe will add more carbs but is optional. Feel free to just top with butter and enjoy. These unique waffles will make everyone run to the kitchen on a Sunday morning. I made these for my younger brothers and they demanded seconds. If you have leftovers they work great as sandwich bread.
You will also love my Keto Carnivore Diet Chaffle Benedict Recipe that is so easy to make and perfect for brunch, holidays or a day off, just playing hookie from life.
Dairy Free, Low carb, Ketogenic Diet Waffle Recipe
Ketogenic Diet Waffle Recipe with Raspberry sauce
This ketogenic diet waffles recipe with raspberry sauce is perfect breakfast for paleo, keto, low carb and dairy free dieters.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg optional
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk canned
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract sugar free
- 2 packets stevia extract powder optional
- 1/2 cup no-sugar raspberry jam for serving (optional)
- 4 tablespoon grass fed butter divided
- or ghee
Sift the coconut flour and baking soda into a large bowl with nutmeg and salt, stir to combine.
Add the eggs, coconut milk, lemon juice, vanilla and sweetener to the bowl.
Whisk until smooth.
Melt half the fat in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Pour 1/2 cup of batter into the hot waffle maker (order here) for each waffle, leaving room for it to spread.
Close the waffle maker and cook each waffle for 2 minutes until the waffle maker opens easily.
Transfer the cooked waffle to a plate and cover to keep warm while you cook the rest of the pancakes.
Thin out the jam with a few tablespoons of water.
Top the waffles with leftover butter, raspberry sauce, serve and enjoy.
Net Carbs: 5.2 g
Nutrition facts based on 4 servings without optional ingredients
Allergy info and substitutions:
Be Sure to Pin it:
Looking for more Low Carb, Keto and Paleo Cakes and Muffins and Brownie Recipes?
Try my other low carb and ketogenic recipes on my blog that I am sure you will love:
- Mini Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto Matcha Cheesecake Recipe
- Best Keto Mocha Coffee Cake
- Low Carb Banana Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Best Keto Cake Brownies
- Keto Berry Cobbler Crisp Recipe
- Keto Fat Bomb Coconut Brownies
- Gluten Free Molasses Blondie Brownies
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake
- No Bake Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Keto Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies
- Low Carb Savory Herb Muffins
- Low Carb and Keto Pumpkin Bread Muffins with Chocolate Chips
- Quick Chocolate Low Carb Dessert Muffins
- Easy Low Carb 10 Minute Chocolate Muffins
- Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Keto and Low Carb Mocha Coffee Cake Muffins
- Low Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Dairy Free Low Carb Lemon Cranberry Muffins
- And these Low Carb Egg Free Chia Pumpkin Molasses Muffins