Have you hit a wall with your weight loss or still have lingering health issues?
Have you tried keto or paleo with limited results?
Do you still have gas, bloating, constipation and other unexplained digestive issues?
Do you often get moody and “hangry” all the time but don’t really know why?
If your body is still reacting to many seemingly “healthy” foods such as nuts/seeds, green vegetables, fruits and dark chocolate?
Are you tired of those frustrating calorie counting and tracking macros approaches common in many popular diet plans and just ended up with “all pain and no gain?”
Do you want to achieve achieve wellness without becoming obsessed with scales and calculations?
Do you want to have more energy and productivity?
- Do you have unexplained body aches and pains?
Our Carnivore Diet Coaching Challenge is perfect for you!
What you get:
- Access to our guidebook that will give you practical tools to start and be successful when trying a carnivore diet
- Access to our private group for discussion and guidance
- Daily online access to coaches to address questions and concerns through direct message
- Access to daily support and inspiration from our coaches and group participants
- Two weekly LIVE videos to inspire, inform, and answer any questions
- Celebrations of triumphs in the private group
- Coaches share one sample #carnivore30 compliant meal idea daily to inspire you to stay on track
Meet Your Coaches:
About Caitlin Weeks
Caitlin is a certified holistic nutrition consultant, health blogger and author of several low carb and paleo cookbooks. She has been interested in wellness for many years, inspired by her own struggles with weight and thyroid autoimmune disease. After trying the carnivore way of eating she was inspired with the results.
She lost 10 pounds in the first month after going carnivore. She went from a size 14 to a size 10. She never thought she would be a size 10 again! Her skin is brighter, more youthful and fresh.
Caitlin’s main motivator was to improve her Hashimoto’s symptoms and bloating/constipation, both have markedly improved. She decided to write this book to share this out of the box method of healing with others.
About Ellen Weeks
Ellen Weeks is a former high school Spanish teacher and now a work-from-home mom with two beautiful little boys. She has been interested in health and optimal wellness since her early 20’s when she was her heaviest weight of 275 lbs.
She was having limited results on keto and even gained weight with that approach. Her digestive challenges were painful and persistent even though she was eating so healthy. This led her to keep searching for answers, and a few years later, she found some hope and success with her health when she found the carnivore way of eating and things started improving in a big way as you can see from her after photo.
How the Group Coaching Works :
- Tune in to LIVE Zoom teaching calls for or watch the replay (Wednesdays 8 pm Central time and Saturdays 11 am Central time). The link will be provided ahead of time in the private group and over email.
- Follow the rules for success laid out in the ebook for The 30 Day Carnivore Diet Challenge.
- Enjoy the community daily by posting questions, meals ideas, concerns, and cheering on others’ successes!
- Engage in the safe and supportive group daily, where you can post positive and constructive comments/ questions to help other participants.
- Feel free to access the coaches 24/7 via private message.
- Tag your posts on social media #carnivore30 so the community knows how you are doing and can cheer you on!
- A key comp0net of coaching is to focus on stress management daily.
- Fill yourself up with healthy #carnivore30 compliant meals using the 26 recipe and 2 meal plans provided
Testimonials from our graduates:
Carnivore Diet Coaching
Starts January 4 th-Feb 4th, 2021
IMPORTANT: When you buy, you will be sent a welcome email with the PDF ebook and information about the challenge. Whatever email you use to buy the book (the email that is associated with your PayPal account) will be the one we will use.
If you want your materials sent to another email, not your PayPal email address, please send a note with proper correct email to carnivore30challenge AT gmail DOT com after your purchase.
Disclaimer: The 30 Day Carnivore Diet Challenge and Coaching Group is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional +medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this program. Also be sure to ask your doctor before starting any nutrition or exercise program. Caitlin Weeks and Ellen Weeks do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information in this program. Reliance on any information provided by this book is solely at your own risk.