Mini Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Keto Mini Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
This Keto Mini Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe will have your family singing your praises. It is a perfect dessert for low carb, ketogenic, gluten, dairy & sugar free dieters!
For the crust:
For the Crust:
- Mix all the ingredients together and press into lined muffin cups with your hands, creating a crust of about 1/4 inch.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on 325 degrees.
For the Cheesecake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese and chocolate in a glass bowl.
- Fill a sauce pan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Put the glass bowl over the pan.
- Heat up the cream cheese and baking chocolate until the chocolate is melted and the cream cheese is warm, mixing frequently.
- You can also use a microwave to melt it, if preferred.
- Mix the sweetener, vanilla and eggs in another bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add the chocolate and cheese mixture to the egg mixture and combine well until smooth.
- Pour into the muffin cups over the crust, if using, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Refrigerate until chilled about 2 hours and serve.
For the paleo version of crust: Use 1/4 cup coconut sugar (order here) in place of swerve
For the paleo version of cheesecake: Use 1 1/4 coconut sugar in place of swerve
Net Carbs: 3 grams
Based on Sugar free directions and 8 servings ( about 1.5 cakes each)
Looking for more Low Carb, Keto and Paleo Cakes and Muffins and Brownie Recipes?
Try my other recipes that I am sure you will love: