Easy Paleo Mustard and Rosemary Lamb Roast –
Easy Paleo Mustard and Rosemary Lamb Roast
We make this at home all the time. My husband got me hooked on lamb with this easy low carb recipe. We know you will love it.
5 lbs Pastured Lamb
3 tbsp ground rosemary (use Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder to grind)
Real Salt and pepper to taste
1/4-1/2 cup Gluten Free Creamy Organic Mustard
1 tbsp mustard powder
Mix all the ingredients together and then spread over the lamb.
Cover and let it sit 4 hours or over night in the fridge for the best flavor.
Turn on the oven to broil.
Place the lamb in a Cast Iron Skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
Open the oven and turn the lamb over and brown the other side.
Turn the oven to 350 and bake it for 50 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Serve with your favorite veggie like cauliflower mash.
This Easy Paleo Mustard and Rosemary Lamb Roast recipe is perfect for the 21 Day Sugar Detox because it is sugar free and low carb.
Are you looking to get healthy ?
Will 2014 be the year you finally clean out your pantry and ditch processed food-like products? My blogger bestie buddy Karen Sorenson of Living Low Carb…One Day at a Time has released her cookbook Squeaky Clean Paleo! This e-cookbook is perfect for those looking to make over their diet, with over 100 recipes it is sure to help you get the New Year started right.
– 100+ recipes, perfect for low carb, paleo, primal, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, casein free, and GAPS diets
– Complete Index for easy to find recipes by ingredients and carb counts (she is after all Living Low Carb…One Day At A Time)
– Whole 30 & 21-Day Sugar Detox friendly recipes
– Beautiful pictures that draw you into the kitchen for some Paleo cooking
– Nutritional information including carb counts
Here is a picture of Karen’s Pulled Pork Frittata and Fish Tacos, quick, easy and delicious to top it off!
Karen divides her cookbook into easy to follow sections: breakfast, soups & salads, poultry, red meat, pork, seafood, sides, dressings, sauces, spices and snacks. It’s set up in a way that’s practical and super easy to follow. Since preparation is the key to success…Karen starts off by telling you how to stock your pantry. Once you have the right tools and ingredients just follow the yellow brick road of Paleo deliciousness that Karen has laid out for you.
Who would love this book:
– New year resolution seekers
– Paleo followers that are bored
– If you like simple yet detailed instructions for delicious yet easy to make foods
– Those of you looking to clean up your diet
– Sugar or Carb addicts looking to reform
If you’re not convinced yet, check out a sneak preview of Squeaky Clean Paleo HERE.
Friends, let 2014 be the year you achieve health, throw out the scale and focus on nutrient dense food and you’ll get there in no time.
You can buy Squeaky Clean Paleo here: