This Keto Olive, Egg, and Sardine Gelatin Mini Aspics is perfect snack for Paleo, Low Carb and Gluten Free dieters that is made from healthy grass fed gelatin.
Keto Olive, Egg, and Sardine Gelatin Mini Aspics
Okay to understand this recipe you must channel your inner Julia Child to appreciate gelatin. Aspics were huge a few decades ago and are cornerstone of French cuisine. Gelatin has fallen out of vogue along with it’s unpopular buddy saturated fat and cholesterol. But guess what is in fashion: diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Hmmmm wondering if there is connection there…
For thousands of generations people used gelatin along with meat and saturated fat to satisfy their hunger and keep themselves healthy. I shoved this delightful meat gelatin into a butter lettuce shell and ate it like a taco. Score!
Gelatin is used for weight loss and for treating osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and brittle bones (osteoporosis). Some people also use it for strengthening bones, joints, and fingernails. Gelatin is also used for improving hair quality and to shorten recovery after exercise and sports-related injury. –from WebMD.com
See all my gelatin recipes here
Get grass fed gelatin here
As I have said many times before gelatin has so many benefits!
- plumps skin
- heals the digestive tract
- helps with muscle meat digestion
- reduces appearance cellulite
- increases liver detox which boost fat burning abilty
- beneficial for acne
- supports achy joints
- makes lean protein more filling to save money
You can make your own gelatin as a natural by product of bone broth.
Or buy it from grass fed cows here
Makes 6 mini aspics
Dr. Weston A Price Foundation- Broth is Beautiful
Does this sound like you?
Do you intend on getting bone broth in your diet but always forget to make it?
Have you heard about how good gelatin is for skin, hair and nails but don’t know how to use it?
Do you love Jello but don’t know how to use all natural grass fed gelatin?
Do you have kids at home that you are trying to transition from junk food to nourishing real food treats?
This is the the book for you!
- 30 egg free recipes
- Low carb variations and substitutions
- All natural ingredients
- Gluten and grain free
- Fun for kids
- Helpful tips for cooking with gelatin throughout the book
- Re-learn how to make “Jello” in tasty and healthy ways
- Low in sugar and no refined sweeteners
- Super food recipes that will help with aches and pains
These quick and easy treat will have your family singing your praises.
Whip us a quick dessert that fits into your gluten and grain free diet but heals your body at the same time!
Limited Time Introductory Price $5.99
Click +1 if you like Gelatin!
Keto Olive, Egg, and Sardine Gelatin Mini Aspics Recipe
This delicious, easy to make, healthy keto olive, egg, and sardine gelatin recipe is so nutricious and perfect snack for paleo, sugar free, low carb and Ketogenic dieters.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water then heat it up over medium heat in a sauce pan.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, garlic powder, and vinegar.
- Place the celery, olives, eggs and sardines in a silicone muffin tin or paper muffin cup.
- Pour the gelatin over the ingredients then refrigerate for one hour.
- Serve with crudites and sliced avocado.
Net carbs: 1 g
Nutrition facts based on 6 mini Aspics.
Let me know when you make this Keto Olive, Egg, and Sardine Gelatin Mini Aspics ans how they turned out for you!