Want some healthy and tasty jello? Try this healing anti-aging pomegranate gelatin treat recipe.
I was craving some Jello this morning so I made this, likety split. This Anti-Aging Pomegranate Gelatin Treat recipe took me about 30 minutes total to make. This Paleo, anti-aging pomegranate gelatin treat recipe has amazing healing properties because it has gut supporting gelatin and anti-oxidant properties.
Several Benefits of Pomegranates:
- Full of powerful anti-oxidants that reduce free radical damage
- Potent anti-cancer properties
- Immune system supporting benefits
- Helps balance blood pressure
- Reduces arterial inflammation
- Helpful in warding off depression
Benefits of Grass Fed Gelatin:
- Reduces cellulite
- Increases collagen production for younger looking skin
- Helps heal the gut lining to support mineral absorption
- Easily digestible protein source for muscle synthesis
- Glycine in gelatin helps liver detox
- Full of amino acids that improve sleep and boost metabolism
Anti-Aging Pomegranate Gelatin Treat
2 cups of filtered water
2 Tbsp of raw honey OR
10-15 drops of Stevia
2 Tbsp of lemon juice
2 Tbsp of grass Fed beef gelatin (this is my favorite)
Remove the seeds from the pomegranate. Instructional video here.
Simmer the pomegranate seeds for about 10 minutes in the water until it is very red.
Take the liquid off the stove.
Strain and and sort of mush the seeds through a wire mesh colander over a big mixing bowl to get the most nutrients.
Add the lemon juice.
Whisk in the gelatin until dissolved.
Add the sweetener of choice and stir a little more.
Pour into pudding cups and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
(If you want it faster, put it in the freezer!)
Get great grass fed gelatin here:
Looking for more things to do with Gelatin?
Another great post about 12 uses for gelatin from Wellness Mama
Does this sound like you?
Have you heard about how good gelatin is for skin, hair and nails but don’t know how to use it?
Do you intend on getting bone broth in your diet but always forget to make it?
Do you love Jello but don’t know how to use all natural grass fed gelatin?
Do you have kids at home that you are trying to transition from junk food to nourishing real food treats?
This is the the book for you!
- 30 egg free recipes
- Low carb variations and substitutions
- All natural ingredients
- Gluten and grain free
- Fun for kids
- Helpful tips for cooking with gelatin throughout the book
- Re-learn how to make “Jello” in tasty and healthy ways
- Low in sugar and no refined sweeteners
- Super food recipes that will help with aches and pains
These quick and easy treat will have your family singing your praises.
Whip us a quick dessert that fits into your gluten and grain free diet but heals your body at the same time!