I am very excited about Whole 9’s new book after seeing them at Paleo FX I knew they were the real deal!
10 Reasons to get their new book!
1. They write about the emotional and physiological impact of certain foods and why they are addictive (hint: gluten and casein).
2. They use a lot stories and pictures making hard to understand, technical concepts easy to grasp.
3. They live it themselves: Dallas came to Paleo to heal a nagging shoulder injury and Melissa overcame her carb cravings.
4. They have great summaries at the end of each chapter making concepts easy to remember, so you can wow your friends with your smarts.
5. The book comes with a great mapping tool on how to plan a complete meal which includes a meat, veggie, healthy fat and an herb/seasoning.
6. It has full descriptions and how to guides about doing a Whole 30 so you can kick your addiction to junk food in just 30 days (and most likely drop some unwanted pounds!).
7. It has a section about what foods to eat for a fertility, healthy pregnancy and optimal babies!
8. It has lots of awesome recipes with great pictures. Plus they tell you how to source the best food for sustainability and well-being. You can also get Whole 30 approved bacon here.
9. It has lots of inspiration from real life people’s testimonials who tried their program and succeeded in improving their health goals.
10. Includes resources for vegetarians who want to do Paleo for improved energy and performance.
You can get this awesome book right here for less that $20!
Or enter to win below by leaving a comment below that you completed the following steps:
3. A sentence about why you are excited about Whole 9’s new book. ” It Starts With Food”
(Enter on or before before August 3, 2012. Contest winner will be chosen randomly and notified by Facebook, Twitter or e-mail)