Keto Chicken Satay Skewers –
Keto Chicken Satay Skewers with Peanut Sauce
A few years ago we went to Thailand and the visit furthered my love of chicken satay skewers with peanut sauce. We loved eating them off the street carts and dipping them into the gooey peanut sauce.
The great news is this recipe can fit into a low carb, keto or paleo diet. I love the mixture of salty and sweet, and I think you will love this Keto Chicken Satay Skewers recipe too. This can go well with some Coleslaw to round out the meal with the right balance of fat and protein. I hope you enjoy it and leave a comment.
Keto Chicken Satay Skewers
These Keto Chicken Satay Skewers served with peanut sauce make a perfect light meal or party appetizer for paleo, keto, low carb, gluten, sugar and dairy free dieters!
For the Chicken Marinade:
For the peanut sauce:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter almond butter will also work
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- or lemon essential oil 3 drops
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- Cut up the chicken into tenders and place in a large bowl.
- Add the marinade ingredients besides the avocado oil and stir to coat the chicken.
- Let the mixture sit for a while and prepare the peanut sauce.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients until smooth and put into ramekins.
- Put the chicken on wood or metal skewers.
- Heat up a grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium high heat and avocado oil in the pan.
- Tilt the pan to coat it.
- Add the chicken skewers and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Place the cooked skewers on a platter with satay sauce ramekins, cover with cilantro and serve.
Net Carbs: 8.7 g
Nutrition facts based on 4 servings
More Paleo, Low Carb and Keto Condiments, Dipping sauce and Dressings Recipes from my blog:
Low Carb Keto Barbecue Sauce Recipe Its tangy and smoky flavor really makes it stand out from the rest while being sugar free.
Easy Nutritious Homemade Salsa Recipe you can whip up this toxin and preservatives free salsa in a jiffy.
Paleo Tahini Dressing Recipe This great easy recipe will wow your family and friends with your culinary expertise.
Healthy Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe It is light and fresh for summer salads or any time of year.
Ketogenic Diet Mayonnaise Recipe It will never let you go back to the store brand.
Dairy Free Ranch Dressing Recipe It is Paleo, dairy free and low carb.
And yes, if you want to wow your friends and family with the healthy and fun party dip, you can make this Easy And Fresh Paleo And Low Carb Guacamole in just 5 minute!
Let me know when you try any of these recipe, how it turned out for you!