Everyday Essential Oils: Valor Uses and Giveaway
I love Valor, it is great for encouraging confidence. It also helps with a long night of restful sleep when applied to feet. I also like to apply it during a message or after a chiropractic visit. I especially like the smell of it and use it for perfume too. I like to diffuse it an fill my whole house with and uplifting fragrance that is non-toxic and all natural. Essential oils work by activating the senses and sending oxygen to your cells to make you immediately feel more alive and happy. You get Valor in your Premium Starter Kit along with 10 of the other everyday oils that I can’t live without! Order here
What are Essential Oils and Why Use Them
Essential oils are the natural, aromatic liquids that protect plants against environmental conditions. Their innate properties make them supportive for humans as well, bolstering overall health, and supporting both physical and emotional well-being.
Why I Chose Young Living Essential Oils
When it comes to essential oils – farming, distilling, and sourcing is everything! Young Living is the only company with carefully curated farms all over the world. Due to the wide-use of synthetic chemicals in the distillation process, a vast majority of essential oils on the market today are useful only for perfumes and cosmetics.
The essential oils from the store should never be ingested or inhaled. Young Living essential oils however, are never diluted, cut, or adulterated in any way. Young Living uses a proprietary, low-temperature, distillation process that’s entirely chemical-free. Carefully monitoring every step of the production of essential oils from beginning to end, through a unique seed to seal process, Young Living ensures the quality of each essential oil.
3 Ways to Use Essential Oils
- Aromatic. Aromatic is the process of breathing in the essential oil. This can be done by using an essential oil diffuser, inhaling directly from the bottle or by adding a few drops to hands and cupping over nose and mouth.
- Topical. Topical application is the process of applying essential oil directly to the area of interest along with the ears, hands and feet. Some oils can be applied directly and others need to be diluted with a carrier oil. Oils can also be added to bathwater or in a warm compress.
- Internal. Some essential oils in the vitality line make excellent dietary supplements or food flavorings. Essential oil can be added to a liquid for drinking or to a veggie capsule to be swallowed. Valor is not one to be ingested.
Everyday Essential Oils
I started my essential oil journey with the premium starter kit because it was the best value! Along with the diffuser, it included 5 ml bottles of the basic ten everyday essential oils:
- Peace & Calming
- And today’s featured Everyday Essential Oil, Valor
Valor Essential Oil
Valor is an empowering combination of essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem. Valor contains rosewood, blue tansy, frankincense, spruce and almond oil.
Basic Uses of Valor Essential Oil
- Rub a few drops of Valor over the heart, neck, wrists and on bottoms of feet to relieve fear and instill courage and strength.
- Apply 2-4 drops directly onto neck and massage to feel relaxed in your neck and shoulders.
- After workouts Valor can be rubbed on muscles.
- Apply Valor to big toes before bed for sound sleep.
- Rub 1–2 drops of Valor on your temples or neck before a stressful situation.
- Add Valor to your back during a massage.
- Diffuse Valor to support a balanced and confident mood.
- Apply Valor after a long day of playing outside.
New to Essential Oils?
New to the world of essential oils? I would be honored to have you on the Grass Fed Girl Essential Oils team. Click here to learn how to get started! Get unlimited support from me!
My Special Gift to You!
All new Wholesale Members in the USA will get 1 Essential Oils Guidebook FREE and one diffuser necklace!
Be Sure to Pin It: