Everyday Essential Oils: Joy Blend Uses and Giveaway
I chose Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils because I did a lot of research and found that they had the best products and a 20 year track record of quality.
When it comes to essential oils, Young Living sets the standard for purity and authenticity. Young Living carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process — ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective.
Everyday Essential Oils: The Basic 10
I started with the premium starter kit because it was the best value! Along with the diffuser, it included the basic ten everyday essential oils: Valor, Purification, PanAway,Thieves, Frankincense, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lavender, Lemon and today’s featured everyday essential oil Joy.
I have found the easiest way to get started with the oils is to learn about them one at a time using the essential oils guide as a gift from me. There are 2 ways to use Joy from Young Living essential oils:
- Aromatic. Aromatic is the process of breathing in the essential oil. This can be done by using an essential oil diffuser, inhaling directly from the bottle or by adding a few drops to hands and cupping over nose and mouth.
- Topical. Topical application is the process of applying essential oil directly to the the ears, hands and feet. Some oils can be applied directly and others need to be diluted with a carrier oil. Oils can also be added to bathwater or in a warm compress.
Everyday Essential Oils: Joy Today’s featured everyday essential oil is Joy. Joy essential oil is a beautiful blend of oils that brings love or joy to the heart. I love, love, love Joy! Joy is an emotional oil, when diffused or worn on the body it promotes feelings of positivity and well, joy. Joy is recommended most for emotional well-being. It helps a broken heart or grief. Joy is a blend that supports the immune system. It is calming and relaxing oil that can be emotionally uplifting. There are ten different essential oils in Joy.
I used to not like Joy when it first came but it grew on me big time. Now it one of my favorite blends to wear as a perfume. I use it whenever life get to be a bit heavy.
- Bergamot is cleansing and great for using in the winter to feel an inner sunshine.
- Ylang Ylang increases relaxation; balances male and female energies. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
- Geranium has calming effects and smells like roses. Its aroma lifts the spirit and releases negative emotions.
- Rosewood is emotionally supportive and it supports the immune system.
- Lemon has immune supporting properties and uplifts feelings of well being.
- Jasmine is emotionally uplifting, a rare oil often used in perfume.
- Roman Chamomile is mild for children and adults. It is calming and relaxing and is used for sad feelings and stress.
- Rose Otto supports respiratory function. It is stimulating to the mind and creates a sense of well being.
- Mandarin is uplifting to the mind and body and brings happiness and peace. It reduces stress and irritability. It also supports sleep.
- Palmarosa has cleansing properties and is good for skin. It helps reduce feeling of overwhelm.
How To Use Joy Essential Oil
- Apply to wrists, edge of ears, neck, feet or tip of nose
- Directly inhale or diffuse
- Dilute 1:15 with carrier oil for body massage
Enter Below for Your Chance to Win!