I started my Young Living essential oil journey with the premium starter kit. Not only is it the best value, but it also has everything you need to get started with essential oils! I love lavender and I always have some in my purse. It helps with feeling overwhelmed. If I have an important call or meeting I put a few drops on my temples to keep cool and relaxed. I have also used it to help me get to sleep. It is my go to scent for perfume and I have even rubbed a few drops under my arms for natural deodorant.
Get started here.
Along with the home diffuser, the premium starter kit includes the ten everyday essential oils: Purification,Valor, Thieves, Frankincense, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, PanAway, Lemon, Joy and today’s featured everyday essential oil — Lavender
*You can click on each of the Young Living everyday essential oils to learn more about them, I will be posting a new one every couple of weeks.
Everyday Essential Oils: Lavender Uses and Giveaway
Today’s featured everyday essential oil is Lavender. This everyday essential oil is the most versatile and is often used to cleanse and for skin support. It’s both refreshing and relaxing with a scent that calms the mind and the body.
Basic Uses of Everyday Essential Oil – Lavender Include:
- Applying 1-3 drops of lavender essential oil with coconut oil to babies feet for immune support.
- Rub lavender essential oil on skin to moisturize the area.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and keep them free of holes.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child’s pillow to help him/her sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to set the mood for social gathering.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
Enter Below for Your Chance to Win!
Make sure to pin it: