Basic 10: Everyday Essential Oils
I started my Young Living essential oil journey with the premium starter kit. Not only is it the best value, but it also has everything you need to get started with essential oils! Along with the diffuser it included the basic ten everyday essential oils: Purification*,Valor, Thieves, Frankincense*, Peppermint, Lavender, PanAway, Lemon, Joy and Stress Away and today’s featured everyday essential oil Peace & Calming.
I love peace and calming oils which I diffuse it in my diffuser that comes in the Premium starter kit. I also rub it right on my temples when I have a stressful day.
You can click on each of the Young Living everyday essential oils above to learn more about them, I will be posting a new one every couple of weeks.
Everyday Essential Oils: Peace and Calming Uses and Giveaway
Today’s featured everyday essential oil is Peace & Calming. This oil promotes a sense of peace and emotional well-being and is a wonderful way to support a peaceful night of sleep. Includes: tangerine, ylang ylang, blue tansy, orange and patchouli. The smell is unforgeable and you will want to order refills!
Basic Uses of Peace & Calming Include:
- Diffuse 6-8 drops to promote a sense of emotional well-being.
- Use in the diffuser while doing yoga or meditation.
- Use on wrists while stuck in traffic or before a tense meeting.
- Put 5-10 drops in the diffuser to create a spa like atmosphere.
- Rub 1-2 drops on bottoms of the feet with coconut oil for a peaceful nighttime routine for the kidoes.
- Add several drops to warm bath with epson salt for soothing bath.
Also join my Facebook group by writing me at caitlin @grassfedgirl.com
Enter Below for Your Chance to Win!