PanAway blend was created by Gary Young, the founder of Young Living. This blend contains wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage. PanAway can be used topically after exercise and it supports the look of healthy skin coloration.
I love the refreshing minty smell of Panaway and I am always glad to know that it is in my collection. My husband and I use it all the time to support his active lifestyle.
What is in PanAway Essential Oil?
There are four different essential oils in this oil. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens)Wintergreen essential oil has a refreshing, minty, and sweet aroma. This stimulating and invigorating scent makes it an ideal addition to lotions and ointments that are applied after activity. Wintergreen includes the naturally occurring constituent methyl salicylate, and is an important ingredient in Deep Relief™ Roll-On, Ortho Ease® and Ortho Sport® Massage Oils, PanAway® essential oil blend, and BLM™.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italics) A great oil to diffuse when studying or doing homework, Helichrysum has a stimulating aroma that no home should be without. It comes from our partner farms in Croatia and it is one of the most prized oils.
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) Clove is an important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves oil blend, and has a scent that is very warm and inviting. Always dilute Clove when using topically.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) Fresh, nostalgic, and instantly recognizable, Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorite for sports massage and an important part of Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.When your day is dragging—through a workout, class, or day at work—enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity! Peppermint is also a great option for diffusing on its own or with compatible scents such as Lavender, Rosemary, Spearmint, or Sage!Peppermint is a key ingredient in PanAway®, AromaEase®, Aroma Siez™, Relieve It™, and Deep Relief™ Roll-On essential oil blends.
- After a tough workout, dilute a few drops of Peppermint in V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Create your own home spa! Add Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata to hot bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent and aromatic steam.
- Peppermint is in the same family as both Lavender and Rosemary. Diffuse the oils of these powerful botanicals together for a fresh aroma that uplifts the spirit.
2 Ways to Use Pan Away Essential Oil
- Aromatic: Aromatic is the process of breathing in the essential oil. This can be done by using an essential oil diffuser, inhaling directly from the bottle or by adding a few drops to hands and cupping over nose and mouth.
- Topical: Topical application is the process of applying essential oil directly to the skin. Some oils can be applied directly and others need to be diluted with a carrier oil. Oils can also be added to bathwater or in a warm compress.
10 Ways To Use Panaway Essential Oil
PanAway® has a stimulating aroma and is a popular and original combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils formulated by D. Gary Young. This blend is ideal to apply topically after exercise, and supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration. The essential oils in PanAway include naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Morning Refresh: Rub on chest to wake up in the morning.
In a Bath: Add 5-6 drops to a bowl with 2 cups of epsom salt in a bath tub.
Post Workout: apply topically after a workout.
Back Rub: Mix with a carrier oil for a refreshing massage.
Dogs or Horses: It is great support for active animals.
Meditation: Rub on your shoulders and put a dab on the crown of your head to increase awareness during meditation, prayer or inner reflection.
Wrists: Dab a few drops on while working at the computer.
In the car: The crisp aroma of peppermint and wintergreen can be refreshing while driving. Place a few drops on a cotton ball and press into a vent or use a car plug in diffuser (I have this one).
In a Diffuser: The uplifting scent is always a hit with my family.
Feet rub: massage on feet for a happy day.
Want to learn more about essential oils?
Click here to learn how to get started!
My Special Gift to You!
All new Wholesale Members in the USA who buy from us will get 1 Essential Oils Guide and a beautiful diffuser necklace . Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Want to learn from me? Plus join my oils facebook group here.
Be sure to pin it: