Everyday Essential Oils: Purification Uses and Giveaway
Purification is a great blend to have around the house to keep it clean and smelling amazing. I keep a bottle on hand at all times for diffusing. My husband also sprays it around his car to keep it fresh.
What are Essential Oils and Why Use Them
Essential oils have also been used for thousands of years for cosmetic purposes, as well as for their spiritually and emotionally uplifting properties. Young Living has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to a total mind/body wellness they may never have dreamed possible.
Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation but also through cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they were extracted. Any time you hold a bottle of our powerful essential oils, you are holding nature’s pure essence..
Why I Chose Young Living Essential Oils
When it comes to essential oils – farming, distilling, and sourcing is everything! Young Living is the only company with carefully curated farms all over the world.
Due to the wide-use of synthetic chemicals in the distillation process, a vast majority of essential oils on the market today are useful only for perfumes and cosmetics. The ones at the store should never be ingested or inhaled.
Young Living essential oils however, are never diluted, cut, or adulterated in any way.
Young Living uses a proprietary, low-temperature, distillation process that’s entirely chemical-free. Carefully monitoring every step of the production of essential oils from beginning to end, through a unique seed to seal process, Young Living ensures the purity of each essential oil.
Ways to Use Essential Oils
- Aromatic. Aromatic is the process of breathing in the essential oil. This can be done by using an essential oil diffuser, inhaling directly from the bottle or by adding a few drops to hands and cupping over nose and mouth.
- Topical. Topical application is the process of applying essential oil directly to the area of interest along with the ears, hands and feet. Some oils can be applied directly and others need to be diluted with a carrier oil. Oils can also be added to bathwater or in a warm compress. Always dilute on the skin of children and do not use internally.
Everyday Essential Oils
I started my essential oil journey with the premium starter kit because it was the best value! Along with the diffuser, it included 5 ml bottles of the basic ten everyday essential oils:
- Peace & Calming
- And today’s featured Everyday Essential Oil, Purification
Purification Essential Oil
Purification essential oil is a blend of Lemongrass, Citronella, Rosemary, Lavandin, Myrtle, and Melaleuca.
Purification can be used directly on the skin with a carrier oil. When diffused, it helps remove cigarette smoke and other disagreeable odors.
Basic Uses of Purification Essential Oil
Purification Essential Oil Uses
- Add a few drops to laundry to give your wash a great-smelling boost.
- Place a few drops on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary: the car, closets and drawers, air vents, or shoes.
- Use in the car with a USB Diffuser to eliminate lingering scents of fast food trips or the soccer carpool.
- Refresh linens with a spritz of Purification, diluted with distilled water.
- Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars.
Cymbopogon nardus† (Citronella) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oil, Lavandula hybrida† (Lavandin) oil, Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
New to Essential Oils?
New to the world of essential oils? I would be honored to have you on the Grass Fed Girl Essential Oils team. I offer unlimited support! Press here to learn how to get started! Plus join my oils Facebook group by writing me at caitlin @ grassfedgirl.com.
My Special Gift to You!
All new Wholesale Members in the USA will get 1 Essential Oils Guidebook and a beautiful diffuser necklace . Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.