Use for Thieves Essential Oil Roundup
Uses for Thieves Essential Oil Roundup
I wanted to write this home remedies for Thieves essential oil roundup post becasue I recently became interested in learning more about essential oils. I was inspired by my friend Vanessa from Healthy Living How To. I wanted to get involved with the very best oils that were not tainted or diluted. I am very concerned about toxic body care products and have written about them many times. It is very important to lower our toxic load from all sources including personal care and cleaning products. This especially applies to perfumes and air freshener which can contribute to serious health consequences such as cancer and asthma.
I ordered the premium starter kit which is the best deal and the way to save 24% on the price of the oils. I was skeptical at first but I just thought I would try them for myself and see if I liked them. The kit comes with a wonderful diffuser which makes your home smell so inviting. The best part about diffusing oils is that it can help support good moods and energy. I have found that I now rely on my oils to keep me focused for my long and busy day while I am writing my cookbook.
My Experience with Thieves:
Thieves Essential Oil quickly became my favorite oil because it is a blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus and rosemary. It smells so good and I used it all up so fast. I got tired one day when I had been traveling and talking a lot. I put a few drops in some water and the next morning I woke up feeling energized. I was so happy to have thieves oil in my natural are arsenal.
There are 3 ways it can be used:
- Aromatic. Aromatic is the process of breathing in the essential oil. This can be done by using an essential oil diffuser, inhaling directly from the bottle or by adding a few drops to hands and cupping over nose and mouth.
- Topical. Topical application is the process of applying essential oil directly to the area of intention along with the ears, hands and feet. Some oils can be applied directly and others need to be diluted with a carrier oil. Oils can also be added to bathwater or in a warm compress.
- Internal. Internal use can be done by adding essential oil to a liquid and drinking or adding to a capsule and swallowing for adults. (This applies to Young Living 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil ONLY!)
Basic Uses of Thieves Everyday Essential Oil
- Healthy Breathing: diffuse 5-10 drops with 1/2 cup water all year to support.
- Immune support: apply 1 drop to the bottom of each foot, consume 1 drop in 8 oz glass of water.
- Moist lips: 1 drop threes times per day with coconut oil applied to area until soft and smooth.
- Healthy Nails: 1-2 drops on area, 2-3 times per day until gone.
- DIY Dryer Sheet: 4-6 drops on a damp washcloth, toss in dryer with laundry, dry.
- Home Cleaning: Put 12-18 drops in a 14 oz. spray bottle filled with water and shake. Spray surfaces to clean counters. (Use this Natural Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipe – I use thieves in there)
- Swish with coconut oil for 5-10 minutes for healthy gums, then spit out into garbage.
- Flavor cider and tea for the holidays with Thieves Vitality blend.
- Room Spray: reduce odors and clean the air by putting 10 drops with 8 oz of water and spraying around the room. (Use this Natural Citrus Fresh Room Spray recipe, and sub the citrus fresh for thieves)
- Use thieves toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash in your dental care routine.
Ready to get started on your essential oils journey? Read more here
Save 24% by becoming a wholesale member: click here
Be Sure to Pin It: