Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
People go crazy for pumpkin in the fall. And the combination of these ingredients makes a natural alternative for Keto Pumpkin spice latte. The sugar laden hot beverages at big coffee chains can derail your efforts to stay in ketosis and lose weight.
My sister makes this for me when I go to her house. She adds thieves vitality essential oil which helps to support a healthy immune system. I use Young Living essential oils because they have their own farms and distilleries all over the world (order here).
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
This Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe perfectly combines all your favorite fall flavors with no artificial ingredients, and cuts down the cost that you spent on those sugar and carbs laden Starbucks hot beverages! Whip up this delicious low carb, sugar, and dairy free latte that I am sure tastes much better than the real thing!
- 2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- or espresso 2-3 shots
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk plus 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia extract powder
- 1 drop thieves vitality essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- or nutmeg vitality essential oil 1 drop
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (gluten free)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients, except essential oil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat, reserving 1 cup of almond milk for later use.
- Whisk the ingredients together until hot, but not boiling.
- Remove the coffee from heat, stir in essential oil and cover.
- Warm reserved 1 cup almond milk and froth using your espresso maker or frothing whisk.
- Pour the latte mixture into mugs and add almond milk foam on top and dust with cinnamon.
For Paleo Version: Use 3 to 4 tablespoons raw honey in place of stevia powder extract
Net Carbs: 2.2 g
Nutrition facts based on 4 servings
Are you interested in trying essential oils?
If you have been thinking about trying essential oils I recommend starting with the premium starter kit like I did. It is the best way to learn because you get 11 of the most popular oils and diffuser for bargain price. The kit includes thieves vitality which you will love for immune support, cleaning, oral care and more!
More Paleo, Low Carb and Keto hot beverages and smoothie recipes from my blog:
Low Carb and Keto Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe: So delicious & perfect as homemade Christmas gift for paleo, low carb and Ketogenic dieters. You can make it within no time!
Keto Matcha Latte Recipe: It is slightly sweet and has healthy fat from coconut oil which makes this latte creamy.
100 Best Keto Beverages: Starbucks copycat and coffee shop inspired recipes: You can consume these keto beverages and drinks on low carb keto diet.
Low Carb and Keto Smoothies: 50 Best Recipes: This list includes variety of options, diverse ingredients, real food flavors, combinations and texture for amazing smoothies.
And here I share Best Adult Alcoholic Beverage Choices for Your Waistline: Some not quite so bad alternatives.
Let me know when you try this keto latte recipe and how it turned out for you!