Keto Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe; no bake, sugar free, dairy free and paleo
I never met a keto chocolate silk pie recipe that I didn’t like, but usually they are too much trouble to make. This Keto Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe is super easy and the crust can be made a head of time or even frozen. You could leave off the crust off if you want to skip a step and this will taste more like a Keto friendly mousse. This one has extra health benefits of collagen, gelatin and even reishi mushrooms. Collagen and gelatin support healthy skin nail, joints and even a strong digestive tract. Reishi mushrooms support the immune system and can modulate stress, while improving sleep.
I love to use gelatin and collagen in my fatty coffee, also for keto recipes. I have used several brands but the one that has been really impressing me is from a great company called FURTHER FOOD! It is an awesome company that makes collagen supplements that are truly from the heart.
BIG NEWS: They have a new product called Collagen Peptides plus rieshi mushrooms and it has an amazing taste and special health supporting properties.
- Further Food Chocolate Collagen Plus Reishi Mushroom helps support skin, hair, nails, bones, joints, and digestion.
- Boosted with reishi mushroom, which is considered to be the “mushroom of longevity,” this blend helps to boost immunity and mood.
- Easy to use: mixes into water, milk, makes smoothies, baked goods, any recipe! – Reishi mushroom is the ultimate mushroom of longevity.
- It helps boost immunity and keep pesky colds at bay, aka perfect for fall and winter. Reishi mushroom is also an amazing mood-booster; they may help you fight fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
These powerful mushrooms have been used for centuries for their ayurvedic properties.Combining these benefits with mood-boosting cocoa, this collagen blend is a sure winner!
Further Food has issues a special discount code for 15% off for your community and followers! Use code GRASSFEDGIRL, which is automatically applied with this link: ORDER HERE.
Meet Further Food:
A message from Further Food:
We are a 3 woman owned & led supplement company – one of the only out there! We started the company because all three of us have been impacted by chronic illness in our lives, myself with Hashimoto’s. We started the company to heal ourselves and to inspire others to use real food to heal. We source only the absolute highest quality ingredients, and we do it all ourselves to guarantee our collagen and gelatin is exclusively grass-fed, pasture-raised, AND hormone-free and antibiotic-free. In addition our source is the most tasteless and odorless on the market making it the easiest to use!
3 REASONS TO USE MORE COLLAGEN and GELATIN
Other Low Carb/Keto Pie Recipes at my Blog:
These are great recipes to make for your holiday party or special occasion.
Keto Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe
Ingredients for the filling:
Instructions for the filling:
- Prepare the pie crust (below) and let it cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Make sure the cream is very cold.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a whisk and let them sit for 5 minutes but do not beat them yet.
- Get out the beaters and whip the mixture until strong stiff peaks are formed.
- Spread the mixture into the pie crust evenly and chill in the refrigerator until set, about 1 hour.
- Decorate the pie with chocolate syrup and whip cream if desired.
- Slice, serve and enjoy.
Instructions for Pie Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the almond flour and the salt in one bowl.
- Beat the egg, butter and sweetener in another.
- Combine the two mixtures well and then form the dough into a ball with your hands.
- Transfer the dough into a pie plate and press along the sides until the pie plate is covered evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the crust cool before adding any filling.
- It can be frozen for a few weeks if needed.
For a dairy free/paleo version: use 2 (13 oz) cans of coconut milk. First chill it then drain off the excess water. It may not be as lofty as using cream but will have a good flavor regardless.
Nutrition facts based on 8 servings
Net Carbs: 8 g
Be sure to pin this keto chocolate silk pie recipe!