Nutreince Vitamins and Skinny Fat Review and Giveaway-
Nutreince Vitamins and Skinny Fat Review and Giveaway
I met the Calton’s on the Low Carb Cruise in 2012. It was really fun to get to know this dynamic couple. They have a fascinating story about meeting through Mira’s health crisis of early onset osteoporosis. She sought out help from holistic practitioners and along the way met Jayson and fell in love. Later they traveled the world for 6 years visiting remote tribes trying to learn as much as they could about ancestral nutrition.
Then they decided to write two landmark books, the first is called Naked Calories which is about how micro nutrient deficiency is the basis for all the disease and that calories are just a hollow shell that in no way represents the full story about health. The second book Rich Food Poor Food is a GPS for navigating the complicated marketing at the grocery store to ensure that you are making the best choices for your family.
Watch an inspiring video about Mira’s health Journey here:
Nutreince Vitamins And Skinny Fat Review and Giveaway
One of the most common questions I’ve come across throughout my career in fitness, health and nutrition has been regarding supplements. This is a loaded question with an equally loaded answer. The human body works in a very specific way, synchronized processes need to happen in order to make it work cohesively. You can’t just add supplements all willy nilly and expect for your body to know what to do with them.
“But I eat a balanced diet” you say. There are two main reasons why a balanced diet is no longer sufficient:
- Nutrient deficiencies in our food supply: Our soils have been stripped of essential nutrients like iron, calcium and magnesium
- Micro-nutrients are being depleted from your body by modern lifestyle factors. An extreme yet common example might be: pulling all nighters for stressful projects while chowing down on junk food.
Finding the right supplements can be a game changer. Unfortunately, 99% of supplements on the market today are pretty much useless. They contain low quality and poorly sourced ingredients which your body might not even absorb, not exactly how you want to invest your money.
Enter, Mira & Dr. Jayson Calton, the dynamic duo behind Calton Nutrition. They are micro-nutrient experts that have been working diligently to create a line of supplement products that actually work. Today I’m going to tell you about Nutreince and SKINNYFat.
Order your Nutrience Vitamins here
Order SKINNYfat here
(Fun Fact: Nutreince was created in an attempt to cure Mira of her advanced osteoporosis. After 2 years of taking nutreince her osteoporosis has been reversed, yes reversed!)
Nutreince is not your average multivitamin. It is an individually packaged, ready to mix powdered drink that comes in flavors such as citrus/tropical, lime/strawberry, vanilla/chocolate or if you prefer unsweetened and unflavored, they have that too. There are three main reasons why I recommend Nutreince:
- Being that it is in liquid form, you get SUPERIOR ABSORBENCY which allows the body to assimilate the vitamins and minerals easily. You can compare your current multi with Nutreince with this nifty Quiz.
- Nutreince has split up the nutrients into an AM and PM dose. Did you know that nutrients compete for entry into your system? By splitting the nutrients in two doses they’ve eliminated the competition. Combine the elimination of competition and the synergistic compounds of vitamins and mineral, Nutreince is a true multi-vitamin.
- Nutreince is made in the US using top quality ingredients. It goes through a rigorous screening process and independent analysis at all stages of production.
I personally like the citrus flavors, they are sweetened with stevia and are super refreshing.
SKINNYFat is a proprietary blend of MCT oils and organic virgin coconut oil and SKINNYFat Olive starts with that same base and the perfect amount of organic virgin olive oil added. They are fantastic additions to your daily routine. Here are the top reasons why I love these oils:
– KETONES: MCT oils bypass the regular digestive process and in turn our liver turns them into ketones. Ketones are an alternative form of energy that is rapidly available for use. Your brain will just suck them up giving you laser focus and lasting energy.
– Non-stimulant. In other words they will give you lasting energy without giving you the jitters.
– Helps absorb fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K)
– Versatility: You can put them in just about anything, soups, salads, spreads, smoothies…the possibilities are endless.
As you might know I am waist deep in editing my soon to be released cookbook Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. Some of my blogger buddies have described the process of writing a cookbook or health book as the unhealthiest thing they’ve ever done. Adding Nutreince and SKINNYFat(s) to my routine has really helped me out. While the stress is inevitable I feel better equipped to deal with it all.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win 1 pack of Nutreince: