How Lack of Sleep Is Making You Fat and sick –
How Lack of Sleep Is Making You Fat and Sick
Did you realize how lack of sleep is making you fat and sick? Well our esteemed guest today: Ameer Rosic is going to break it down for us in this inspiring interview about how to hack your sleep. There are some great gems of info so be sure to listen to the whole thing.
Welcome to the Health Nuts Podcast with certified holistic nutrition consultants Mary Vance & Caitlin Weeks. Our goal is to dispel mainstream nutrition myths and bring you the best in holistic health & real food education.
Disclaimer: The only purpose of this podcast is to educate and to inform. It is no substitute for
professional care by a doctor or other qualified medical professional. This podcast is
provided with the understanding that it does not constitute medical advice or services. Instead, we encourage you to discuss your care with a licensed health care provider. Caitlin Weeks and Mary Vance assume no liability for any of your activities in connection with this podcast.
Where you can find us on the web/facebook:
NEW ON THE BLOGS/updates
Caitlin: Paleo FX 2014 Convention Review
Welcome guest Ameer Rosic
Listen to this Episode on iTunes
-Functional Medicine University – Certificate of Completion: 200 hours Functional Medicine Training Program (2013)
-Functional Diagnostic Nutrition — Certification Course (2011)
-Canadian School of Natural Nutrition — Holistic Nutritionist Diploma (2010)
-Steve Maxwell — Joint Mobility Certification — (2011)
-Badass SOB–That takes care of business!
– Your story/background, how did you get into the field of nutrition?
– You developed The Sleep Solution System, an online program that helps people achieve better sleep. Why did you develop the program?
– What health issues occur due to lack of quality sleep?
– Why do you think people do not prioritize sleep?
– How do you convince people to sleep more? How much sleep do we need?
– How does lack of sleep lead to weight gain?
– How does diet contribute to good or poor sleep? Foods that particularly help sleep?
– How are our devices (tv, iphone, ipa) contributing to poor sleep?
– What do you think of these orange goggles? Do they really work?
– What is your sleep hygiene protocol?
– What supplements do you recommend to improve sleep, if any? What do you think about taking melatonin?
– Have you seen peoples health improve just from adding back proper sleep?
Get excited about our upcoming guests!!
Leave us a review in iTunes