The holidays are fast approaching and I am getting excited. These blends are a great way to make the holiday spirit come alive in your home and your guests will definitely be impressed. Make sure to avoid toxic chemicals that are found in synthetic plug-ins and fake smelling candles that can be carcinogenic according to the EWG.org. I no longer rely on unnatural chemicals in my home since I have my can’t live without diffuser.
Support you family’s good health with pure therapeutic grade essential oils in your diffuser. The mist pumps out for over 4 hours in the diffuser or longer when set it on the intermittent setting. The diffused oils hang in the air for 6 hours and spread over 600 square feet which covers a large family room or small apartment. These are some of my favorite combinations of essential oils to put in my diffuser that will make this holiday one to remember plus all your guests will stay well for the festivities. (order here)
15 holiday essential oil diffuser blend recipes
1. Sugar Plum Fairy: 3 drops orange essential oil and 3 drops Christmas Spirit blend
2. Northern Lights: 3 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil and 3 drops clove essential oil
3. Cozy up by the Fire: 3 drop clove, 3 drops orange and 2 drops black pepper essential oil
4. Relaxing Spice: 4 drop nutmeg essential oil and 4 drops lavender essential oil
5. Walk in the Woods: 4 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil and 3 drops lemon essential oil
6. Away in the Manger: 5 drops Frankincense essential oil and 3 drops Myrrh essential oil
7. Pumpkin Pie: 2 drops cinnamon essential oil, 2 drops clove essential oil, 2 drops nutmeg essential oil
8. Peppermint Patty: 5 drops Peppermint essential oil and drops 3 Ylang Ylang essential oil
9. Holiday Getaway: 5 drops Stress Away blend plus 3 drops bergamont essential oil
10. Christmas in Casablanca: 5 drops Egyptian Gold blend and 3 drop Frankincense essential oil
11. Holiday Down Under: 5 drops Eucalyptus essential oil and 5 drops Lime essential oil
12. Believe in the Season: Believe essential oil which has Ylang Ylang, Idaho balsam fir, coriander, geranium, Frankincense, Idaho Blue Spruce
13. Happy New Year: 1 drop ylang ylang, 1 drop lemon, 2 drops lavender and 5 drops orange essential oil
14: Holiday Renewal: 3 drops Grapefruit essential oil, 3 drops Jade Lemon essential oil, 3 drops bergamont essential oil
15: Feliz Navidad: 3 drops Copaiba, 2 drops sandalwood, 2 drops orange essential oil
What are some of your favorite holiday blends?? Leave a comment and let me know!
Get your choice of diffusers in the updated Premium Starter Kit from Young Living with 11 of the most popular and helpful oils!