I was going on a picnic so I decided to make some ketogenic fudge that would be low in sugar and full of healthy fats. This paleo low carb fudge recipe was the hit of the picnic. Decide on the sweetener that you desire to fit your low carb or paleo diet. This paleo, keto and low carb fudge recipe can be made dairy free by using all coconut oil instead of butter. I hope you enjoy!
This book has tons of great Keto recipes. It is a great lifestyle change to lose weight in a sustainable way without being hungry. I love that this book teaches people to eat real food and healthy fats.
Paleo Low Carb Fudge Recipe
This Paleo Low Carb Fudge Recipe is rich in taste and perfect treat to please ketogenic, paleo, egg free, dairy free, sugar free and gluten free dieters.
- 6 oz dark organic chocolate pick 80%-100% depending on preference
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- or stevia powder extract 1.5 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter
- or ghee
- or palm shortening for dairy free
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract gluten free
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- or pecans chopped
Melt the dark chocolate, butter, coconut milk and coconut oil over a double boiler with the xylitol ( xylitol FAQ her) or maple syrup.
- Combine the melted chocolate mixture with the vanilla and chopped nuts.
- Put in a square dish and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until firm.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and enjoy.
Paleo Version: Use 1/4-1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
Net Carbs: 4.8 g
Nutrition Facts based on 10 servings and low carb option use of stevia in recipe
Be sure to pin it: