I have been using the highest quality Lavender essential oil for about 1 year from Young Living and it always puts a smile on my face. I bought a cheap brand from the health food store about 5 years ago just to use as a perfume. It smelled good but that was about it. I didn’t realize what a wide spectrum of difference there was in how essential oils are made and which ones were the best.
Many at the store are perfume grade and not safe for putting on skin because they have additives and synthetics. Young Living on the other hand is therapeutic grade with the seed to seal promise meaning they watch every step of from organic planting, sustainable harvesting and low temperature, pure steam distillation. No other company has this level of purity and scrutiny over the process including owning their own farms.
I recommend this brand for its 20 years track record of quality. Lavender is the Swiss army knife of essential oils and can be used in over 1000 ways! Here are some of my favorites:
20 Ways to Use for Lavender from Young Living Essential Oils
There are two types of lavender offered from Young Living, one is Lavender vitality which is labeled as a dietary supplement and then there it Lavender for diffusing and topical use. Both types are discussed below.
Use Young Living Lavender Vitality essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) to create elegant dishes that will impress your family and friends. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Use Lavender Vitality™ essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavor to your meals.
Although more popular with sweeter recipes, Lavender Vitality oil’s benefits extend to savory dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano, and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes.
Just a hint can enhance the flavor of your entire recipe. To avoid overwhelming your food, start small. Try dipping a toothpick in your oil and then swirling the toothpick in your food preparations.
Lavender Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Vitality essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Vitality in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
You can find Young Living Lavender oil in blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™, RutaVaLa™, Tranquil™, and Forgiveness™.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Want to learn more about essential oils?
Click here to learn how to get started!
My Special Gift to You!
All new Wholesale Members in the USA who buy from us will get 1 essential oils guidebook and a beautiful diffuser necklace. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Want to learn from me? Plus join my oils facebook group here.
Make sure to pin it