Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff Noodles (Zucchini)
Beef stroganoff used to be my favorite as a kid over egg noodles, of course, and I would eat it until it was all gone and ask for more. But now I make a keto version that uses ground beef which is low carb diet friendly and easy on the wallet. Plus, this Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff Noodles has a great ratio of healthy fat to protein which can be challenging to achieve on a low carb/keto diet. When using coconut milk for the dairy free version of this recipe it is whole 30 compliant. This recipe is also great for all levels of the 21 day sugar detox and is good for Trim Healthy Mama S meals.
You can also like more of quick and easy 30 minute main meals recipes here that will not only help you cut down cooking time but still let you enjoy your meals and help your body stay healthy. These recipes will not only help you get low carb high fat diet right but you can make tasty meals in just 30 minutes.
Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff with Zucchini Noodles
This Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff Noodles is a quick and easy keto and low carb recipe for dinner! This 30 minute main meal is also great option for paleo dieters, 21 day sugar detox, trim healthy mama and whole 30 compliant too! Includes instructions for AIP version too!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 oz sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chicken broth I use this one
- 2 cups heavy cream
- OR coconut milk 2 cans (each 13 oz)
- 2 large zucchini
- Parmesan cheese optional, for topping
- chopped fresh parsley for topping (optional)
For the noodles:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and cover two cookie sheets parchment paper.
- Spiralize (order here) your zucchini and spread out on the pans and sprinkle them with salt, if you don’t have one you can use a peeler to make noodles by running your peeler down the zucchini lengthwise.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until they look soft but not watery.
- Take them out of oven and pat them down with a paper towel and put them on plates or bowls.
For the sauce:
- In a large skillet over medium heat add the oil and let it heat up.
Then add the beef, sliced mushrooms, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
Break up the meat with a spatula and cook until browned and the water is dissolved from the mushrooms.
Add the broth and cream while stirring to combine, when it starts to simmer turn it down to medium low.
Let the sauce simmer and reduce (water evaporates) until the sauce thickens up, about 10 minutes.
Adjust salt and pepper to your tastes.
Serve the sauce over zucchini noodles. Top with herbs and/ or parmesan if using.
For an AIP Version: Use the dairy free version with coconut milk and omit the pepper and paprika. Use 1 teaspoon ground ginger instead.
Net Carbs: 8.5 g
Nutrition facts based on 4 servings!
Also, Kick the Weight with Keto by my friend Kim is a great book if you need help with Keto…
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite boards: