21 Signs of a Hormone Imbalance –
21 Signs of a Hormone Imbalance
Have you experienced any of these symptoms?
- Foggy thinking
- Increased forgetfulness
- Water retention
- Weight gain around the waist
- Abdominal fat
- Decreased muscle mass, and strength
- Decreased urine flow
- Prostate problems
- Increased urinary urge
- Difficulty sleeping
- Decreased stamina
- Dizzy spells
- Frequent colds/flu
- Morning fatigue
- Sugar cravings
Hormone imbalances can cause weight gain, mood swings, heavy periods, headaches low energy and more. Doing a saliva hormone test at home can help you know what is going on in your body. It can also help you take steps to normalize your hormones with diet, lifestyle and supplements.
I am so excited about this month’s giveaway. It could be a life-changer for you or someone in your family.
You may have read my friend Tracy’s 10 ways to balance your hormones naturally. It is a popular posts because so many of you are battling hormone issues. I get it.
I’ve been there. My hormones have been out of whack. I’ve had PMS, mood swings, hormonal acne, migraines, crazy cravings and low energy. But there was never an easy way to check my hormone levels without going to the doctor’s office.
At-Home Lab Test Giveaway
Well, this month I’m giving away a FREE at-home 8-panel hormone lab test ($350 value), plus a $250 gift card to spend at Pure Prescriptions ($600 total value). Just think in a matter of a couple of weeks, you could get your hormones tested by a health care professional and find out what you need to do to get back on track. The 8-panel hormone lab kit tests cortisol, DHEA/DHEA-S, estradiol, progesterone and testosterone levels in the body.
There’s no need to schedule a doctor visits. There’s no need to pay a co-pay (or out of pocket). There’s no need to drive to your appointment. You can do this lab test in the convenience of your own home.
Pure Prescriptions is an online retailer of doctor-grade vitamins, health supplements, green drinks, sports nutrition and at-home lab tests – in fact, they are one of the few vitamin companies that offer lab tests. The company has been around for over 10 years and prides itself on personalized customer service (the customer service reps will ACTUALLY do phone or chat consults with you for FREE).
How Lab Testing Works
- Receive the saliva lab kit in the mail. Collect samples and send back to the lab in a pre-addressed, pre-paid box.
- Within 1-2 weeks, the lab results are processed and reviewed by Dr. Chad Larson, director of nutrition at Pure Prescriptions, certified clinical nutritionist and doctor of chiropractic.
- You receive a personalized call from Dr. Larson to discuss your results and create a plan of action on how to balance your hormones.
Pure Prescriptions offers at-home lab tests every health concern
- Hormones (for both men and women)
- Gluten and food intolerances
- Bone health
- Adrenal health
- Blood typing
- And much more
Check out all at-home lab tests here.
One winner will receive an at-home 8-panel hormone lab test (a $350 value) PLUS a $250 gift card for Pure Prescriptions supplements ($600 total value).
How to enter the giveaway:
1. Sign up for the Pure Prescriptions email newsletter.
2. Like Pure Prescriptions on Facebook.
3. Use Rafflecopter to log your entries and unlock bonus entries. For more ways to win, visit all of the blogs participating in this giveaway
Visit all the blogs in this giveaway!
Don’t Mess with Mama
Be Sure to Pin It: