Massiva is a long time friend of mine who I met in San Francisco. She is passionate about essential oils and detoxing your home. We have been learning together since we started using oils in 2014. She was so excited when I taught her about oils because she was returning to her roots. Natural home cleaning swaps were easy for her to adopt for her and she is very happy to teach others about how to simply clean out their homes of dangerous chemicals while leaving it smelling great and looking clean.
- Massiva is a mom of three boys and she blogs over at Raindrops Wellness where she writes healthy recipes and has a lot of DIY beauty and home recipes.
- One of Caitlin’s oldest friends.
- Massiva grew up in a small town of north Africa, healthy meals and DIY products were the norm
- Moved to France, then the US – used a lot of
- Once she became a mom she started to research and decided to get back to her roots with healthy eating by cooking more and making DIY products that are safer
- When you are young, you dismiss elders advise which can be very wise
- Chemicals that you want to avoid and why: parabens, lead, fragrance, formaldehyde, triclosan,
- What we put on our skin goes directly into our blood stream – can potentially be more harmful than consuming – just because it is allowed in conventional products does not mean it is safe
- Keep an eye out, even organic or all-natural labels can contain these synthetic and potentially harmful ingredients
- Antibacterials contain triclosan – overly sterile environment is damaging our gut biome
- kitchen cleaning – boiled water, apple cider vinegar and baking soda
- oven – boiled water, counter EO spray
- thieves cleaner – clove, lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary and cinnamon
Order the best essential oils premium starter kit here
Natural Home Cleaning Swaps Podcast:
Or listen on iTunes HERE
Listen on Stitcher here.
10 Keto Diet Mistakes
Avoid these 10 Keto Mistakes to lose weight fast.