If you want something sweet but are looking to have an alternative to candy or sweets. Young Living essential oils makes plenty of sugar swaps that taste great and support a healthy lifestyle.
Can’t get enough citrus in your life? Citrus Fresh™ Vitality™ essential oil combines Orange, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Tangerine, and Lemon oils with a shot of Spearmint for a zesty and refreshing burst of flavor. The constituents limonene, beta-pinene, and linalool all naturally occur in the Citrus Fresh Vitality oil blend.
This invigorating and pleasant blend is an ideal addition to water, fruit and vegetable juices, and NingXia Red®. Simply add a drop or two to your 2-oz. serving of NingXia Red for a zip of flavor and freshness. Add to other fruity treats for a citrus boost to your indulgences. (order here)
Citrus Fresh Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Citrus Fresh Vitality tastes great, but it also makes a great dietary supplement! Just add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as needed.
- Keep hydrated by giving your daily intake of water a burst of flavor. Infuse your water by adding 2–3 drops to a glass or bottle of water.
- Add 1–2 drops to every 2 oz. of your favorite fruit and vegetable juices or NingXia Red. Drink each day or whenever you’re looking for a quick burst of nutrients and flavor.
Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil, Citrus reticulata† (Tangerine) peel oil, Citrus paradisi† (Grapefruit) peel oil, Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil, Citrus nobilis† (Mandarin orange) peel oil, Mentha spicata† (Spearmint) leaf extract
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Yacon Syrup is a natural alternative sweetener, similar to honey, maple syrup, molasses, or sugar cane syrup. Grown in the Andes Mountains and used since pre-Inca times, this delicious sweetener is the perfect choice for beverages, cooking, cereal, baking, and other recipes.
Organic Dried Wolfberries
Young Living’s Organic Dried Wolfberries are a sweet, organic snack from nature that’s easy to make a part of your daily diet. Our gentle drying process makes these USDA-certified organic wolf berries versatile and easy to incorporate into lots of recipes, letting you add wolfberry benefits to anything from stir-fry to baked goods!
With polyphenols and polysaccharides, this exotic berry is touted around the world for its taste and nutrients. Documented use of wolfberries dates back to the Ming Dynasty, where they were part of ancient Chinese culture.
Organic Dried Wolfberries Uses:
- Top yogurt or a smoothie with wolfberries for a wholesome breakfast with a satisfying texture.
- Include Organic Dried Wolfberries in your homemade granola or trail mix for a nourishing snack on a hike, at school, or around the home.
- Add to your favorite muffin, pancake, or bread recipes.
- Toss with leafy greens, shaved or crumbled cheese, and vinaigrette for an exotic gourmet salad.
Add a daily shot of NingXia Red® to your diet to enjoy the benefits of this powerful, whole-body supplement. This sweet and tangy drink’s formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits. Also featuring plum, aronia, cherry, blueberry, and pomegranate juices and extracts, Young Living’s NingXia Red is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness.
In addition to these antioxidant ingredients, NingXia Red’s formula includes pure vanilla extract and Lemon, Orange, Yuzu, and Tangerine essential oils for a great-tasting, healthy treat.*
Young Living NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.*
750-ml bottles of NingXia Red are Halal and Kosher certified.
NingXia Red Uses:
- Blend NingXia Red into your smoothie, acai bowl, or morning juice as part of a quick, convenient breakfast.
- Chill and serve NingXia Red to family and guests at gatherings and celebrations when you’re looking for a healthy alternative to sparkling drinks.*
- Treat children to this tasty drink instead of sugary sodas or juice cocktails.
- Combine with NingXia Nitro for a nourishing drink that also supports cognitive wellness.*
- Add a drop or two of your favorite dietary essential oil for an extra flavor boost! Try Peppermint, Thieves®, Cinnamon Bark, or Grapefruit.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ningxia Red (PDF)
Proprietary NingXia Red Blend 29g Ningxia Wolfberry Puree (Lycium barbarum), Blueberry Juice Concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum), Plum Juice Concentrate (Prunus domestica), Cherry Juice Concentrate (Prunus avium), Aronia Juice Concentrate (Aronia melanocarpa), Pomegranate Juice Concentrate (Punica granatum) Proprietary Essential blend 50mg Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract, Orange EO (Citrus sinensis), Yuzu EO (Citrus junos), Lemon EO (Citrus limon), Tangerine EO (Citrus reticulata) Other ingredients: Tartaric acid, natural blueberry flavor, pure vanilla extract, malic acid, pectin, sodium benzoate/natural stevia extract.
Supplement Facts: Serving Size:: 1 fl ounce (29.5 ml) Servings per container:: About 25 Calories: 20 Total Carbohydrates: 5g Dietary Fiber: <1g Sugars: 2g Sodium: <5mg
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum) Vitality™
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum) Vitality™ essential oil is a concentrated and potent flavor that complements a variety of classic culinary treats. Not only is Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil used for its unique and spicy notes in recipes, but it’s also a great dietary supplement and important part of Thieves®, Abundance™, and Inner Defense® essential oil blends. Using Cinnamon Vitality oil brings a warm taste and sensation to your favorite dishes. Taking Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil as a dietary supplement can support healthy digestion and help maintain a healthy immune system.*
Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Dilute 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex in a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement to support your regular digestion.*
- Turn your NingXia Red® shot into a “Hot Shot” by adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Take a banana smoothie to a sweet new level with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Use a drop to spice up your hot cereal.
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)† bark oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) has a sweet, warm, spicy scent similar to the spice commonly used in cooking. Comforting and soothing, nutmeg helps boost energy. It also supports nervous and endocrine systems and prostaglandin balance.* Nutmeg has an approximate ORAC of 1,581,360 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter. EarthKosher Certified
Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ nutmeg essential oil