Bill and Hayley of the Primal Palate have done it again. They have created yet another masterpiece to join the ranks of their first three books: Make it Paleo, 30 Day Guide to Paleo, Gather and now Make It Paleo II. This new creation is going to wow you. Make it Paleo II has beautiful photography, that which can only be perfected over years of practice. Hayley’s talented sister Caitlin joined in and added another element to Make it Paleo II, Caitlin is a trained sushi chef. I met Bill and Hayley in 2011 at AHS in Los Angeles and I have loved seeing how they evolve as a couple and as the minds behind the popular blog Primal Palate.
Paleo Diet Recipes Book Review
This book is perfect for all ranges of paleo folks from beginner to expert. Both sides of the spectrum will be pleased with the easy cooking techniques and the incredible recipes. There are over 175 recipes in Make it Paleo II from drinks like sangria and soda syrups to desserts like ice cream sandwiches and tarts and everything in between like smoked flounder hand rolls and wontons. Check out some of the highlights below also, don’t miss out on my awesome giveaway. One lucky reader will win all four of Bill and Hayley’s cookbooks.
- 175+ new and innovative dishes
- each recipe has a beautiful picture to go with it
- cooking techniques that leave you with the confidence to dive into cooking
- menus inspirations: from picnics to asian themed dinners
- allergy index (dairy free, nut free, egg free and nightshade free)
- dietary restrictions clearly labeled
Ready to buy this amazing new cookbook, click HERE.
Be Sure to Pin It: