Happy Summer! I was trying out my new Stitch Fix which is always fun. I would love you to help me figure out which ones I should keep. Make sure to leave a comment with your opinion. It is a big deal for me to show you these pictures because since I got sick with thyroid disease in 2010 I have not felt so great in my body. Often I stayed home and avoided shopping because I didn’t feel like myself.
I went from a fit personal trainer to gaining 20-30 lbs in a matter of months. It was really hard to accept myself while dealing with healing my body. I have been feeling better the past few years and now I feel more confident in my own skin (read other stitch fix post here, here and here).
I am sure many of you can relate to my struggle and I am so thankful to you for reading these posts and being a loyal follower of Grass Fed Girl.
Using StitchFix really helped me on my journey because I could shop in my own home and it took the emphasis off of my size. Plus my stylist picks things that look good and I am able to skip the horrible lighting in the dressing rooms! (try it here)
May Stitch Fix Review
- This was a skirt I already had from a previous fix which is great with everything because it is stretchy and has black and blue woven in. The shirt was a rayon with some boho sticking and it was my favorite color.
- This dress was amazing on me because it was flattering in all the right places. I am excited to wear it on our trip to Italy later this summer. Spoiler alert: I kept it!
- This top is the best! I loved how the bottom felt and the top was embroidered for extra detail. It is just great for everyday wear. You can dress it up or down. It goes great with these jeans that were from a previous fix which are so comfortable. I believe they are Mavi brand.
- This dress needed a bit more fabric for my taste. I think I prefer maxi dresses that are a little longer. The horizontal pattern was also not the best for my shape. I think someone else can pull this off better than me. It was super comfortable cotton and seemed high quality just not me.
- These were some cargoish pants that could be rolled into capri’s. They were not a flattering color for me and I prefer dark colors on my legs.
This fix was successful for me and I will keep going back! I love how they get to know me and send colors and styles that seem to go with previous orders, which is very economical.
I save money and time by shopping from home and I can even request certain items such as if I have a cruise or wedding to attend. You can also ask your stylist for clothes made in the USA to avoid sweat shops and it is an option to request more sustainable fabrics or eco brands when available. Thanks for reading I hope you will give this service a try and let me know how it goes! (try it here)