I was very excited to be on Low carb Convesations with my podcast partner Mary Vance!
Paleo nutrition experts and health podcasters Mary Vance and Caitlin Weeks join Dietitian Cassie and Jimmy Moore today in Episode 85 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
They were nice to have us on to let people know about our brand new “Health Nuts Podcast” where we share our nutritional experience.
We were happy to join Cassie and Jimmy in discussing the top health headlines of the day:
- including the infatuation with the new watermelon Oreo cookie flavor
- the American Medical Association’s insane decision to classify obesity as an official disease
- how it’s possible people in the UK are gaining weight despite eating less calories
- what the new calorie counts listed on the menu at Starbucks will mean
- the one dietary change various health experts think average Americans should make
- whether sitting is the new smoking
- a critical look at the low-term effects of the low-fat diet experiment and so much more
Now it’s time to pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk.
Links mentioned in the show:
Mary Vance, Certified Nutrition Expert
A.M.A. Recognizes Obesity As A Disease
Britons Getting Fatter Despite Consuming Fewer Calories
Starbucks Is Adding Calorie Counts, But Will It Curb Consumption?
The Experts: What’s the One Dietary Change The Average American Should Make?
Sitting Is The New Smoking…
Has Low Fat Failed the Test of Time?
Don’t forget to support Jimmy’s show: DONATE HERE!
Hear my first time on the show here