I was recently interviewed by my friend Summer Innanen who is a wonderful health coach from Canada, her podcast is Fearless Rebel Radio. I met her at the Ancestral Health Symposium in Berkeley and we hit it off right away. I had a blast! I feel like this interview really shed light on how I have been dealing with my Hashimoto’s for the past several years. It also has some strategies about how to eat mindfully and how to accept and love yourself today, not waiting to be perfect. Summer has a knack for helping guests open up and spill thier guts about body image, self acceptance, health issues and more.
FRR 15 – Open Your Consciousness – Interview With Caitlin Weeks
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Caitlin ended years of chronic dieting in order to put her health first and end her battle with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- How she accepted her body after years of fighting against it
- The Emotional Freedom Technique – what it is and how it helped Caitlin to change her relationship with food and her body
- How our fear of scarcity around food drives us to overeat and how she uses EFT to remove this block
- How you can use EFT in your life (for body image, mindful eating, stress reduction and so much more)!
- Plus, all about her new cookbook Mediterranean Paleo Cooking that she co-authored with her husband, Nabil Boumrar and friend, Diane Sanfilippo.
- Plus so much more!