Many people need sleep support after a busy day at work and/or with the family and essential oils can be a great addition to your routine. Several of these products from Young Living have blends of oils that will make each night dreamy. These products are some of my favorite and I never go to bed without them!
SleepEssence contains four powerful Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils that have unique sleep-enhancing properties in a softgel vegetarian capsule for easy ingestion. Combining lavender, vetiver, valerian, and Ruta graveolens essential oils with the hormone melatonin—a well-known sleep aid—SleepEssence is a natural way to enable a full night’s rest.
Re-establish a positive energy flow throughout the body, and bring a sense of balance and harmony that attracts love and joy with the Freedom Sleep and Freedom Release Collections Bundle.
The Freedom Sleep™ Collection of essential oils was created to help re-establish a positive energy flow throughout the body, helping relax and calm one’s thoughts and feelings prior to bedtime. With improved relaxation, the body and mind are rejuvenated, bolstering one’s ability to overcome life’s challenges and reach one’s highest potential.
Contains Four Blends: Freedom™ 15-ml, AromaSleep™ 15-ml, Inner Harmony™ 15-ml, and Valor® 5-ml
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
You can find Young Living Lavender oil in blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™, RutaVaLa™, Tranquil™, and Forgiveness™.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil