Toxin Free Paleo Tahini Salad Dressing –
The problem with most store bought salad dressings is that they are full of oxidized oils, sugar and MSG. As you continue on your journey towards health it is vital that you make your own dressings to avoid these toxic ingredients.
Try this great easy recipe and you will wow your family and friends with your culinary expertise. Sesame seeds are a great source of calcium and magnesium as well as having a special quality that protects them from rancidity.
Toxin Free Paleo Tahini Salad Dressing
2-3 Tbsp Tahini (sesame seed butter)
1 organic lemon, juiced
3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Apple Cider Vinegar to taste
Mix the ingredients in a bowl with a fork.
Pour it over your favorite salad fixings and toss well.
Add steak, chicken or fish to make it a main meal.
Add a little more apple cider vinegar or a dash of water if it is too thick.
This recipe is a preview of more great things to come in our new cookbook!
Want more simple healthy food with a Mediterranean flair?
Does this sound like you?Do you have allergies/sensitivities to gluten, dairy, and soy? Do you want to get healthy but think you have to eat boring, tasteless food to achieve your goals? Do you worry that you are feeding your family too much processed and chemical-laden junk food?
Has your doctor told you to follow an anti-inflammatory diet? Do ethnic recipes and exotic spices intimidate you? Have you heard about the benefits of the Mediterranean diet or Paleo diet but don’t know where to start? Are you always hungry but “balanced” meals and snacks never seem to fill you up? Are you missing some of your favorite foods from your pre-Paleo diet?
If so, our new Mediterranean Paleo Cookbook is for you!
- Nutritionist Caitlin offers a shopping list, meal plans, healthy food buying guide and nutrition tips throughout the book!
- Plus, Chef Nabil teaches the reader how to make signature dishes from North Africa, the Middle East and southern Europe such as Tajines and french sauces. His chef tips throughout, teach people the best technique.
This book will spice up your Paleo/Low Carb Diet/ Real Food diet!
It will help you:
- Make authentic Moroccan slow-cooked Tajine’s
- Make your own healing broths including: chicken, beef and fish.
- Make many of your own French sauces: Bearnaise, Hollandaise, Aoili, Beurre Blanc, mushroom reduction and more.
- Learn how to use authentic Mediterranean spices such as cinnamon, cumin and cilantro, paprika, ginger, and saffron.
- Learn to make simple dishes to wow your family and friends at dinner parties.
- Eat like you went on a vacation without leaving home.
- Learn how to make crispy pizza and chewy pasta with easy to find ingredients.
- Stay on your gluten, dairy, soy, corn free diet but feel like you are cheating!
- Have your cake and eat it too with 18 guilt free desserts free of processed ingredients.