Slow Cooker and Paleo Cookbook Giveaway –
I love using a slow cooker (Aka a crock pot) and I use mine everyday to prepare awesome Paleo meals. If you don’t have one this lifestyle will be a million times harder for you to keep up with. I throw roasts and frozen meat in before I go to bed and by morning I have a feast warm and ready! I wanted to give you all the chance to win my dream crock-pot and an awesome slow cooker cookbook to go with it!
Slow Cooker and Paleo Cookbook Giveaway
Check out the book:
A great book that I have been able to preview is The Paleo Slow Cooker, by Arsy Vartanian.
This book has beautiful photos and easy dishes to throw together on for busy weeknights.
My friend, registered dietician Amy Kubal, is a contributing author and the foreword is written by Chris Kresser.
No one will ever know how easy it was to make one these crock pot feasts!
The lovely author Arsy Vartarian below is my Bay Area #paleo peep!
Check out the Slow Cooker:
This is the slow cooker I wish I had. It is lead free and fully programmable. It has a temperature prod and many amazing features! If you can’t wait to win, get one here. It is a $60 value!
Awesome features of this crock-pot!
- 6-quart programmable slow cooker with LED digital control panel, 110 V
- 3 automatic-cooking options–program, manual, or probe; automatic keep-warm
- Power-interrupt protection; clip-on spoon; clip-tight gasket lid; side handles for safe transport
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and tempered-glass lid; user manual with recipes included
- Measures approximately 10-2/5 by 16 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Good luck to all the entrants!
a Rafflecopter giveaway