In this episode we talked about quick and easy ketogenic cooking with low carb expert Maria Emmerich. She is talking about her new book that will keep us on track after long and busy days.
- She shares how she juggles it all with her two little kids and stays on a ketogenic diet.
- She shares about how her kids gained weight to fit into a healthy range after their adoption.
- We talk about quick weeknight meals and how we don’t want too many gadgets. Also what to do if keto isn’t working for you.
- We chatted about why Paleo and low carb peeps can’t just get along when we all have the same goal.
- We talked about why there is the idea that keto is bad for adrenals and is it true?
- Why almond flour is killer for your weight loss and inflammation.
- Why total carbs is the real thing to focus on not net carbs.
- Flax is estrogenic?
- Why fiber is bad for gut health
- Dairy free is important for low carb weight loss.
- Why Maria hasn’t had a drink for over 10 years.
- Why 100 calories packs are killer.
- Why she doesn’t feed her kids snack regularly.
- What are some low carb snacks options.
- Fasting 411
- Adapting from the SAD
- What kinds of foods lead to pre-diabetes.
- How convenience foods impacted our waistlines.
I hope you enjoy this podcast. Please leave us a review on iTunes so more people can find this information.
Or Listen on iTunes:
Be sure to pin it: