I am crazy about hummus and pumpkin and of course anything in a dip form. I have made eggplant baba ghanoush many times from my recipe and it has been a big hit at parties. I had the idea of making this hummus recently when I got a bunch of pumpkin at the store. It only takes a few minutes and you’re ready to go! This can be an appetizer or a whole meal for one person. Read my post about why beans are not a health food here.
2 cups cooked pumpkin (15 oz can)
4 Tbsp tahini (sesame seed paste) (room temperature)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup water
Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
Serve with crudites or my friend Carol’s homemade Doritos.
Always use organic ingredients whenever possible!
Hope you enjoy!
-Grass Fed Girl
Make sure to pin this!
Do you love Mediterranean food? My new cookbook is for you!!
Spice up your Paleo/Low Carb Diet/ Real Food diet!
In this PDF e-book you will learn how to:
- Make authentic Moroccan slow-cooked Tajine’s
- Make your own healing broths including: chicken, beef and fish.
- Make many of your own French sauces: Bearnaise, Hollandaise, Aoili, Beurre Blanc, mushroom reduction and more.
- Learn how to use authentic Mediterranean spices such as cinnamon, cumin and cilantro, paprika, ginger, and saffron.
- Learn to make simple dishes to wow your family and friends at dinner parties.
- Eat like you went on a vacation without leaving home.
- Learn how to make crispy pizza and chewy pasta with easy to find ingredients.
- Stay on your gluten, dairy, soy, corn free diet but feel like you are cheating!
- Have your cake and eat it too with 18 guilt free desserts free of processed ingredients.