Low Carb and Paleo Cinnamon Braised Beef –
One of blogger besties Vanessa from Healthy Living How To has written a review of my new e-book. She shared one of our recipes from the new book with her readers. This is absolutely on of my favorites because it is so simple but so rich in flavor. Cinnamon is one of the most popular flavors in the southern Mediterranean region which includes Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria. This is one of the first dishes my husband taught me when we got married. I was so thrilled that I was finally able to made something that made him feel at home even though we live in 1000’s of miles away from his home country.
This low carb and paleo cinnamon braised beef recipe is very characteristic of the ones you will find in our book. It is easy for anyone to make yet flavorful enough to take your taste buds miles away!
Read the full Low Carb and Paleo Cinnamon Braised Beef Recipe and check out my friend’s awesome blog here:
Want more simple healthy food with a Mediterranean flair?
Does this sound like you?Do you have allergies/sensitivities to gluten, dairy, and soy? Do you want to get healthy but think you have to eat boring, tasteless food to achieve your goals? Do you worry that you are feeding your family too much processed and chemical-laden junk food?
Has your doctor told you to follow an anti-inflammatory diet? Do ethnic recipes and exotic spices intimidate you? Have you heard about the benefits of the Mediterranean diet or Paleo diet but don’t know where to start? Are you always hungry but “balanced” meals and snacks never seem to fill you up? Are you missing some of your favorite foods from your pre-Paleo diet?
If so, our new Mediterranean Paleo Cookbook is for you!
- Nutritionist Caitlin offers a shopping list, meal plans, healthy food buying guide and nutrition tips throughout the book!
- Plus, Chef Nabil teaches the reader how to make signature dishes from North Africa, the Middle East and southern Europe such as Tajines and french sauces. His chef tips throughout, teach people the best technique.
This book will spice up your Paleo/Low Carb Diet/ Real Food diet!
It will let you:
- Make authentic Moroccan slow-cooked Tajine’s
- Make your own healing broths including: chicken, beef and fish.
- Make many of your own French sauces: Bearnaise, Hollandaise, Aoili, Beurre Blanc, mushroom reduction and more.
- Learn how to use authentic Mediterranean spices such as cinnamon, cumin and cilantro, paprika, ginger, and saffron.
- Learn to make simple dishes to wow your family and friends at dinner parties.
- Eat like you went on a vacation without leaving home.
- Learn how to make crispy pizza and chewy pasta with easy to find ingredients.
- Stay on your gluten, dairy, soy, corn free diet but feel like you are cheating!
- Have your cake and eat it too with 18 guilt free desserts free of processed ingredients.
10 Keto Diet Mistakes
Avoid these 10 Keto Mistakes to lose weight fast.