Everyday Essential Oils: Frankincense uses and Giveaway
Frankincense is a special oil that has been used for centuries becasue of its health supporting properties. I love diffusing this oil whenever I feel nervous energy becasue it calms me down in an instant. I carry it with me and rub it on my wrists or temples if I get stuck in traffic.
It has a wonderful smell and can be used as a rich fragrance for women or men but the great thing is that it has no artificial ingredients like other commercial perfumes at the department store.
It is wonderful for supple skin and I have mixed it with coconut oil to make a soothing night cream. Order your frankincense here in your premium starter kit. I never go anywhere without my 10 oils in my kit, especially Frankincense.
I started my Young Living essential oil journey with the premium starter kit. Not only is it the best value, but it also has everything you need to get started with essential oils!
Along with the home diffuser, the premium starter kit includes the ten everyday essential oils: Purification,Valor, Thieves, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lavender, Lemon, Joy, PanAway, and today’s featured everyday essential oil — Frankincense.
You can click on each of the Young Living everyday essential oils to learn more about them, I will be posting a new one every couple of weeks.
Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating to the mind. It’s useful for visualizing, improving one’s spiritual connection, and centering. It has comforting properties that help focus the mind and overcome stress and sadness.
Frankincense is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. Frankincense is also a valuable ingredient in skin care products. The ancient Egyptians used it in face masks at their renowned spas.
Basic Uses of Frankincense
– Calming Massage 2-3 drops of Frankincense into your temples and on the back of your neck to relieve tension and nervous energy.
-Post workout-Apply a drop of Frankincense 3-5 times daily
– Skin support– apply with coconut oil for supple, soft skin.
– Improve Concentration-Diffuse Frankincense or apply to the temples and back of the neck to improve concentration.
– Respiratory support-applying a few drops of Frankincense to the chest and breathe it in.
– Mood Support-Feeling low or overwhelmed? Apply 1-2 drops of Frankincense essential oil to the wrists and back of the neck to lift your spirits and reduce stress.
– Enjoy Outdoors-Dab a drop of Frankincense on skin for hikes, walks, bbq’s.
Enter Below for Your Chance to Win!