I have been learning about the mind body connection and how it plays a role in health for many years. I first did hypnosis and Eft in San Francisco. These modalities can be great for reducing stress which can be great for healing the gut and reaching symptoms of many common conditions. Eft is also great for binge eating and manifesting good things into your life. Hypnosis can seem a little out there at first but it is completely safe and can help your brain unlock the key to issues for a real breakthrough.
I met Lili in Nashville after I moved back here in the fall of 2015 and we were kindred spirits. She has a very calming energy and I felt like I already knew her after only a few minutes of chatting. Now we hang out often and share advice on healthy living and nutrition. I hope you enjoy this interview and it is helpful for you. Be sure to contact her if you need coaching here.
Know for getting results, Lili Hudson – EFT expert, hypnotist and personal cheerleader offers a refreshing solution to todays problems. With a background in science and a passion for serving, Lili Hudson searched solutions to tackle the challenges of weight, sadness, anxiousness, frustration and anger. Drawing on her experience, Lili has developed several transformative programs including: Be a Better Student, the breakthrough Slender, Strong and Fit. In this signature program, Lili helps clients unhook from eating issues – eating less food and enjoying more. Dropping the pounds and the struggle without pills, injections or risky surgery. She considers herself a lifelong student, fascinated with helping people tick better.
Or listen on iTunes or on Stitcher here.
Listen to this episode on pod bean —> EFT tapping and Hypnosis with Lili Hudson
- Lili’s introduction to ETF in 2003 after suffering from anger/stress issues and eating problems
- 2008 was trained and went back to work in Mind Body work, helps people get clarity
- Coping skills and the need to teach children how to deal with stress
- EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping) and what it is and a little background
- Meridian point, topics to tap on and how EFT works
- Helping people clean out their emotional junk drawer
- Caitlin’s experience working with an EFT coach in California – tapping on childhood and family
- Misconceptions around EFT
- Hypnosis, what it is, how it works and misconceptions surrounding the field
- How to find the right practitioner
- Though field and various connections that may arise during EFT
- Lili’s upcoming programs
Ldli’s gift to you, get A Beginner’s Guide to EFT and Tapping for Fast Results by subscribing to Lili’s newsletter.
Be Sure to Pin It: