Easy Egg and Dairy Free Strawberry Pudding
Put all ingredients in the blender for a few pulses until smooth
Pour into cups and let it chill for one hour
Serve as a dessert, breakfast or snack.
GFG Nutrition Tips:
- Use flax in moderation because it can have some estrogenic effects on the body.
- Always refrigerate your flax, ground or in the seed form because it goes bad very fast.
- Try to avoid heating flax to avoid oxidation and free radical damage.
- The omega 3’s in flax is not absorbed easily so it is much better to get it from animal sources like grass fed beef and wild salmon.
Are you looking for more egg free recipes or just more variety?
Introducing Awaken: 30 egg free breakfast ideas for paleo and low carb peeps!
This new e-book has an excellent chart on how to substitute chia for eggs.
Karen is a engineer by day and an awesome cook and photographer by night. She has lost nearly 100 lbs by following a Paleo diet! Way to go Karen!
She told me she feels better without eggs too. She wrote this great book to help others who may want to try an egg elimination or just want to have more variety in their breakfast routines.
Some great recipes you will find:
- Skillet scrambles with meats and veggies
- Easy no cook strawberry pudding
- Blueberry cobbler
- Bacon twists
- Breakfast pizza
- Pumpkin faux-meal
- Grain free granola
- Breakfast cookies
- Fruity smoothies
- Savory sausages
- Spaghetti squash hash browns
- Strawberry and blueberry crumble
- Apple sauce
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Zucchini soup
- Zucchini stuffed meat boats
- Chocolate smoothies
- Grits (my favorite!)
More reasons I love this book!
She also gives a great chart about how to interchange sweeteners for gaps/paleo and low carb diets. This makes it easy use your choice of sweetener based on your diet. She also has a great chart on measurements for successful egg substitution.
Karen shows us where to source these great ingredients so we can order them from our couch.
She seems to have thought of everything: did I mention the awesome full page photos?
She also includes the nutrition info about each recipe.
Karen offers us ways to easily change up the recipe for more varied options.
She also has great step-by step tutorials for how to make chia eggs, cauliflower rice and more.
If you ask me this book is worth 3 times the price and it is on sale until March 11!
Don’t miss it!