Easy 5 Ingredient Paleo Roast Chicken –
This easy 5 ingredient Paleo roast chicken recipe is the type of simple, feel good cooking that will be in our new book. This recipe is a preview of what is to come but it is not in the book. Our Mediterranean Paleo Cooking e-book is 100% new recipes that are not on my blog.
Easy 5 Ingredient Paleo Roast Chicken
2 Tbsp organic paprika
1-2 Tbsp high quality sea salt
1-2 Tbsp organic black pepper
2 Tbsp organic garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 350.
Rinse off a defrosted chicken.
Pull out the bag of giblets and save for later (this is like nutritional gold!).
Mix all the spices together in a small bowl.
Rub the whole chicken with the spice rub.
Put the chicken in an oven safe dish.
Cook for an hour on 350.
You will know it is done when the juices run clear.
Want more simple healthy food with a Mediterranean flair?
Does this sound like you?Do you have allergies/sensitivities to gluten, dairy, and soy? Do you want to get healthy but think you have to eat boring, tasteless food to achieve your goals? Do you worry that you are feeding your family too much processed and chemical-laden junk food?
Has your doctor told you to follow an anti-inflammatory diet? Do ethnic recipes and exotic spices intimidate you? Have you heard about the benefits of the Mediterranean diet or Paleo diet but don’t know where to start? Are you always hungry but “balanced” meals and snacks never seem to fill you up? Are you missing some of your favorite foods from your pre-Paleo diet?
If so, our new Mediterranean Paleo Cookbook is for you!
- Nutritionist Caitlin offers a shopping list, meal plans, healthy food buying guide and nutrition tips throughout the book!
- Plus, Chef Nabil teaches the reader how to make signature dishes from North Africa, the Middle East and southern Europe such as Tajines and french sauces. His chef tips throughout, teach people the best technique.
This book will spice up your Paleo/Low Carb Diet/ Real Food diet!
It will let you:
- Make authentic Moroccan slow-cooked Tajine’s
- Make your own healing broths including: chicken, beef and fish.
- Make many of your own French sauces: Bearnaise, Hollandaise, Aoili, Beurre Blanc, mushroom reduction and more.
- Learn how to use authentic Mediterranean spices such as cinnamon, cumin and cilantro, paprika, ginger, and saffron.
- Learn to make simple dishes to wow your family and friends at dinner parties.
- Eat like you went on a vacation without leaving home.
- Learn how to make crispy pizza and chewy pasta with easy to find ingredients.
- Stay on your gluten, dairy, soy, corn free diet but feel like you are cheating!
- Have your cake and eat it too with 18 guilt free desserts free of processed ingredients.
Please share with your friends/family who want to get healthy!
10 Keto Diet Mistakes
Avoid these 10 Keto Mistakes to lose weight fast.