DIY: Make Your Own Healing Gelatin –
Great healing benefits of gelatin:
- Contains easy to digest calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulfur and trace minerals
- Speeds healing from seasonal cold’s and flu’s
- Builds healthy bone matrix
- Provides minerals for strong teeth
- Supports joints, cartilage and tendons with Chondroitin and Glucosamine
- Fights cellulite
- Prevents and plumps wrinkles
- Increases muscle mass
- Speeds metabolism
- Heals the intestinal lining for help preventing chronic disease
- Supportive for over stressed thyroid and adrenal glands
- Broth with gelatin makes small portions of meat very filling which saves money
DIY: Make Your Own Healing Gelatin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8-48 hours
3-4 lbs pastured animal bones (any kind will work, I even mix them between animals)
(the more bones the more likely it will gel…fill’er up! )
4-5 quarts filtered water (I like this one)
1 tbsp sea salt (I like this one)
Put all the ingredients in a slow cooker on low overnight or for up to 48 hours.
Strain it off through a wire mesh strainer and save the bones for another use.
Refrigerate the strained mixture until firm or overnight.
Chip or scrape off any fat and save for cooking or discard.
Melt the gelatin and add fruit and sweetener to make something sweet then refrigerate again.
Or use the gelatin as a base for making a soup or stew.
This gelatin will keep in the fridge for a week (or a year in the freezer.)
Notes from GFG:
Try some of my gelatin recipes here
Too busy to make your own? Get the one I like here
Sources: Broth is Beautiful
Does this sound like you?
Have you heard about how good gelatin is for skin, hair and nails but don’t know how to use it?
Do you intend on getting bone broth in your diet but always forget to make it?
Do you love Jello but don’t know how to use all natural grass fed gelatin?
Do you have kids at home that you are trying to transition from junk food to nourishing real food treats?
This is the the book for you!
- 30 egg free recipes
- Low carb variations and substitutions
- All natural ingredients
- Gluten and grain free
- Fun for kids
- Helpful tips for cooking with gelatin throughout the book
- Re-learn how to make “Jello” in tasty and healthy ways
- Low in sugar and no refined sweeteners
- Super food recipes that will help with aches and pains
These quick and easy treat will have your family singing your praises.
Whip us a quick dessert that fits into your gluten and grain free diet but heals your body at the same time!
Limited Time Introductory Price $5.99
10 Keto Diet Mistakes
Avoid these 10 Keto Mistakes to lose weight fast.