More great benefits of gelatin:
- Contains easy to digest calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulfur and trace minerals
- Speeds healing from seasonal cold’s and flu’s
- Builds healthy bone matrix
- Provides minerals for strong teeth
- Supports joints, cartilage and tendons with Chondroitin and Glucosamine
- Fights cellulite
- Prevents wrinkles
- Increases muscle mass
- Speeds metabolism
- Heals the intestinal lining preventing chronic disease
- Supportive for over stressed thyroid and adrenal glands
- Broth with gelatin makes small portions of meat very filling which saves money
Cranberry Orange Gelatin with Walnuts
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
2 cups organic cranberries
2 cups water, plus 1/4 cup
2 Tbsp grass fed gelatin
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp orange zest
1 tsp orange blossom water (optional)
1 tsp stevia powder extract
or 2 Tbsp raw honey
Blend the cranberries and water in a food processor then pour into a sauce pan over medium heat.
Mix the gelatin with 1/4 cup water in small bowl.
Add the gelatin mixture to the pan and stir for 5 minutes until the mixture is warm.
Add the walnuts, sweetener and orange zest and orange blossom water to the mixture.
Mix the cranberry sauce a few more times then pour into a silicone mold or greased glass dish.
Let it sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until set.
Slice and serve yummy cranberry orange gelatin with walnuts.
Does this sound like you?
Have you heard about how good gelatin is for skin, hair and nails but don’t know how to use it?
Do you intend on getting bone broth in your diet but always forget to make it?
Do you love Jello but don’t know how to use all natural grass fed gelatin?
Do you have kids at home that you are trying to transition from junk food to nourishing real food treats?
This is the the book for you!
- 30 egg free recipes
- Low carb variations and substitutions
- All natural ingredients
- Gluten and grain free
- Fun for kids
- Helpful tips for cooking with gelatin throughout the book
- Re-learn how to make “Jello” in tasty and healthy ways
- Low in sugar and no refined sweeteners
- Super food recipes that will help with aches and pains
These quick and easy treat will have your family singing your praises.
Whip us a quick dessert that fits into your gluten and grain free diet but heals your body at the same time!