My friend Vanessa from Healthy Living How To.com has been telling me for how much she loves essential oils for the past few months. I recently got a starter kit and have been trying them out. Yesterday I diffused the peace and calm essential oil and it made me feel relaxed. It filled my whole house with a wonderful scent that help motivate me to keep working for hours. This essential oil really helped me to increase my productivity.
I know I have a lot of readers who are leaps and bounds ahead of me on this — and I am eager to learn from you and share with you. I hope you are coming along for the ride because I am really excited about this!
I have decided the easiest way to get started with the oils is to learn about them one at a time using the Essential Oil guidebook. Then diffuse the oil and pay attention to how they smell and how they make me feel physically, emotionally and spiritually.
25 Uses for All Natural Peppermint Essential Oil
Basic Uses of Everyday Essential Oil – Peppermint Include:
- Add a drop of peppermint oil on tummy for digestive support.
- Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to to wake up.
- Massage 2-3 drops (along with a carrier oil) onto chest or drop into a diffuser to help support respiratory function.
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the nose and on the back of the neck to increase focus.
- Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders for a cooling sensation.
- Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning instead of snacking
Peppermint oil is nontoxic and all natural.
Here are a few of the amazing things peppermint essential oil can do:
- Energizing & mood uplifting
- Use pre and post workout healthy muscles
- Support normal respiratory function
- Support mental clarity and focus
- Enjoy outdoors annoyance free
- Soothing for skin
- Great for plane and car travel
- Support mouth health and fresh breath
- Support digestion
Where to Buy Quality, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
When it comes to essential oils, Young Living sets the standard for purity and authenticity. Young Living carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle.
This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective. I trust their essential oils above all others because they are pure and unadulterated and are manufactured for therapeutic use not just for smell. Find out more about Young Living and purchase here.
Try these peppermint options:
- Digestive Support
- Muscle Rub
- Peppermint Brownies
- Peppermint bark
- Invigorating Bath Soak
- Weight Management
If you are interested in learning more about essential oils?
Get your premium starter kit here!
Sign up for my essential oil facebook group by emailing me Caitlin AT grassfedgirl.com
If you have any questions, please contact me!
10 Keto Diet Mistakes
Avoid these 10 Keto Mistakes to lose weight fast.